Monday, January 20, 2014

My Treasure: Gem Box


My mum and dad bought my gem box for me especially for Christmas. We saw it in a souvenir shop in Futuroscope. I was really pleased, as I love to collect smooth and shiny rocks and stones of all sizes in my garden.
The box was made of clear plastic so it wouldn’t break. The bottom of the box was sleek black. The stones are nicely cut and polished. Here is a list of the gems and a description:
·         Red Jasper
It has colour very much like blood!
·         Hematite
It is black and shimmers in the light.
·         Pink Quartz
Delicate like a little pink rose.
         Aventurine 
      My favourite. It is a grey-ish green colour.
      Agate
Fiery orange.
·         Amethyst
A beautiful violet.
·         Cornaline
Its colour is like a corn’s. No wonder!
·         Citrine
Lime coloured gem.
·         Sodalite
A dark blue colour.
·         Aquamarine
The tips are dark and gets light as it gets nearer to the middle!
·         Rock Crystal
It is a clear grey.
·         Calcite
Very much like Citrine but has a lighter green.
The box was just made in factory but some of the gem stones have had amazing adventures, like the Agate, because it is a rare stone made from volcanoes.




4 comments:

  1. I really like your gem coletction Mimi wish I could have the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourate is the Jasper stone but I also liked the Agate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow mimi that looks suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper precious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pebles are realy chiney I like them.
    By Miguel

    ReplyDelete