Monday, February 17, 2014

For Elisa Play Script

Ludwig: Pablo
Elisa: Penelope

The Beethoven Family.

Beethoven's Brother: Luis
Beethoven's Dad: Jesse
Beethoven's Mum: Rozenn

The Family of Elisa

Mum: Clara
Dad: Ryan
Big Brother: Gustavo
Little sister: Sara

Friends of Beethoven

Dominik: Jacques
Gustav: Tino
Frederic: Miguel

Friends of Elisa

Conrad: Tobias
Roxane: Amelia
Anna: Alicia

Bar servers

Lilianna: Niamh
Ella (Isabella): Cristina
Victoria: Irene

On stage People

Claire: Vega
Amanda: Maria
Sophia: Claudia
Marc: Fernando

Security Guards

Gino: Aksh
Georgio: Advait
Gregorio: Matias
Edward: Maia

Dancers

Jinn: Mimi
Sally: Sanika
Justin: David

Abi, Elie: Narator

Set in different chapters

Chapter 1 Nonsense

Narator: It all started when Ludwig was getting ready for the party
Rozenn: Come on you're going to be late
Pablo: Ok ok Calm down
Rozenn: You don't say that to your mum!
Luis: Ha ha you got told off.
Pablo: Don't you dare repeat that sentence otherwise I will cut your lip.
Luis: Mummy Ludwig is gonna cut my lip!
Rozenn: It's always that nasty cheeky boy!
Jesse: Wowowo what's going on here has my paintbrush droped
Rozenn: Can I put a zip on your lip
Luis: Hey that rhymes
Pablo: It's not time for baby nursery rhymes
Jesse: Ludwig don't tease your brother
Pablo: Bla bla bla I'm going to the piano
Narator he starts playing
Rozenn: We have to go now!
Narator: They arrived soon
Pablo: By mum i'm going in!
Aksh: Ahem wait a second
Advait: Where are your tickets?
Pablo: They are… WHAT!
Matias: Come on we are waiting
Maia: Speed up what's wrong with your brain?
Pablo: Oh here they are
Maia: Thank you!
Advait: Bye
Matias: Go in!
Aksh: Don't be so rude!
Narator: They went inside
Pablo: Wow this place is big

Chapter 2 The Little Sister

Narator: Meanwhile Elisa's Family are getting ready
Clara: ELISA you are gonna be late!
Penny: Yeah I know i'm busy doing maquillage
Clara: I don't care about your stupid maquillage
Ryan: It's already half past eight and you needed to be there at quater past!
Gustavo: There's a TV program that I want to see
Ryan: Which one is it?
Sara: You know what, i'm more intelligent than you because he wants to see the film Killing Monsters
The Family (except sara and gustavo): Mamamia!
Penny: I also know a fact about him to he didn't do his homework
The Family (except penny and gustavo): Mamamia!
Clara: You are going to your bedroom
Gustavo: Ok Ok (softly)
Ryan: COME ON SLOW COACH I DON'T WANT TO KICK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Gustavo: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sara: Did you hear how he screamed
Penny: How he creamed you know that his face is not an Ice Cream
Sara: I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ICE CREAM
Clara: I'm going to the garage with Elisa
Narator: They enter the car
Penny: There's to much trafic jam
Clara: Come on you cheese face move up I need to go to a party!
Penny: Mummy I need to eat!
Clara: You need to wait until we get there

Song: Rolling in the Deep


Chapter 3 The stage performers

Clara: Bye bye
Narator: Something stopped her
Maia: Wait a second!
Aksh: Where are you going?
Penny: I'm going inside.
Advait: Remember
Matias: Your tickets!!!
Penny: There here.
Matias: Thank you
Narator: She entered the big hall
Penny: I'm going to die I need a drink!
Penny: Mmmmm that beer was tasty!

At the other side of the hall

Pablo: Are you all ready guys!
Stage performers: Yes!
Pablo: Claire, get your violin ready
Vega: Ok!
Narator: The music starts playing
Sanika: Come on Justin you are taking ages!
Mimi: Sally he is taking thousands of sweets
David: I'm coming
Mimi & Sanika: Well if you're coming COME!
David: Ok Ok
Narator: The music starts and the dancers dance
Sanika: Ahh! You put your foot on the wrong place so you steped my foot!
David: I'm so sorry Sally!
Mimi: I'm singing i'm dan…
David: STOP stop stop. You should hear this song not Singing in the rain!
Mimi: I don't even care!
Sanika: Stop your nonsense and dance!
David & Mimi: OK Sally

Chapter 4 Instrument Hide and Seek!

Narator: The music stops
Fernando: Sorry about that little mistake!
Claudia: I'ts alright Marc you don't have to worry about anything!
Fernando: Thank You. Hey! Where is my piano gone!
Claudia: Hahaha!
Fernando: You stole it!
Claudia: Oh NO I didn't
Fernando: I'm going to ask Amanda!
Fernando: Hello Amanda
Maria: Hello Marc!
Fernando: Do you know where my piano is?
Maria: No! But I think Claire has been a little cheeky. Why don't you ask her?
Fernando: Ok i'll go
Fernando: Hi Claire! Amanda just told me that you have been a little cheeky
Vega: Me? Why me i've only been cheeky since ONE month ago!
Fernando: O'really?
Vega: Yes!
Fernando: Ok. I know exactly who stole my piano! It was Sophia!
Claudia: Ahhh! I'm telling you it wasn't me!
Fernando: Oh yeah! Well why were you saying hahahahaha? Because it was YOU Sophia
Claudia: I'm so sorry
Fernando: Well if you're sorry… GIVE IT BACK!
Claudia: I can't give it back!
Fernando: Oh yes you can!
Claudia: Oh no I can't. I just gave the piano to a girl called hmmm what was it. Oh yes it was Elisa
Fernando: Who is that Elisa?
Claudia: She is a piano teacher. She has dark black hair, and she loves Ludwig's music
Fernando: I really want to see Elisa! Right NOW!

Chapter 5 Time for food and Elisa

Narator: Ludwig's friends want to eat something
Niamh: Hi Dominik!
Jacques: Hi Lili!
Niamh: Have you brought your friends here?
Jacques: Oh yes for sure! C'mon guys! You're late for the dance!

Song: We are the champions!

Cristina: You are definitly not the champions at all!
Irene: That's true
Niamh: Remember last year they threw Gustav and Frederic some hot chocolate!
Cristina & Irene: That was the best bit!
Miguel: It's not funny even last year you nearly fell in a beer pot!
Jacques & Tino: That was the best bit!
Bar Servers: It's not funny!
Others: Oh yes it is! (Cary on 5 times Oh no it's not…).
Niamh: Well what are you waiting for do you want a drink?
Miguel: Yes for sure Lilianna!
Tino: I want 3 cupe of beer
Irene: Really! You will go crazy if you drink all 3!
Tino: Oh no I wont!
(Tino opens the three beer bottles and throws one bottle at each bar server). (Water!)
Bar Servers: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
Cristina: I'm all soaked!
Niamh: Me too!
Irene: Me three!
Jacques: Me fou…
Tino: Don't join in the girls Dominik!
Jacques: I'm sorry
(Pablo comes on stage)
Miguel: Look at that!
Pablo: Woah! Be careful Frederic don't go and kick that young girl!
Miguel: I wasn't going to kick her, I was going to follow her.
Pablo: Frederic! You already have enough friends!
Miguel: It's not that! It's her!
Pablo: It's her what? Her hair?
Miguel: No HER!
(Miguel faints)
Pablo: He needs to be more careful! He nearly broke my ankle!
Niamh: Ludwig. Do you know what he is doing?
Pablo: No I don't!
(Fernando runs on stage shouting "The Piano The Piano"!
Fernando: The piano the piano!
Irene: What are you looking for?
Fernando: I'm looking for this girl called Elisa
Cristina: I know a certain Elisa. Elisa is my next door neighbour!
Fernando: Ok, now I need to find Elisa because she stole my piano!
Niamh: I see her right there!

Chapter 6 The Piano!

Narator: Marc is running to find the piano but a girl called Elisa was going to play the piano
Alicia: Conrad!
Tobias: What is wrong Anna?
Alicia: Where is Elisa!
Tobias: I don't know? But why are you acusing ME!
Alicia: Because I know you love to hide things!
Tobias: Yeah! But not people!
Amelia: Hey guys what's up!
Alicia & Tobias: Nothing
Amelia: Nothing! If it's nothing we are not going to do nothing! We are going to rock the disco!

Song: Gangnam Style! (Everyone comes on stage to dance)!
Narator: After all that disco we hope you've enjoyed the dance now what about some classic music?
Amelia: Oh No! I HATE classic music!
Narator: The actors aren't supposed to speak to the narator
Amelia: Well I am!
Tobias: Hey hey hey!
Alicia: What
Tobias: It's Elisa!
ALL: Ahh it's Elisa!
Penelope: Hello could I have some space plea…
Fernando: (Shouting Noise) I need that piano! Give it NOW!
Penelope: No I wont!
Fernando: You're just an evil girl that doesn't share!
Penelope: I'm not an evil girl! (She starts playing the piano)
Alicia: That is what I call amazing music!

Pablo: Where is that music coming from?
Miguel: Over there!
Tino: Over there Ludwig! There's a girl playing on the piano!
Pablo: That must be that certain Elisa! The neighbour of Ella!
Jacques: Could you please…
Pablo: Bye bye I need to go and see Elisa!
Amelia: There's a boy running!
Alicia: I know who it is. It's Ludwig van Beethoven! The awesome composer!
Tobias: Oh, Him!
Pablo: Hello I know what your name is it's Elisa!
Penelope: Eh! You interupted me!
Pablo: I know but could you please play a piece of music for me?
Penelope: Yes! For sure! (She Playes)
ALL: Bravo!
Pablo: Could I ask you a thing please?
Penelope: Yeah!
Pablo: Why don't you play one of my written pieces.
Penelope: Because their TOO hard!
Pablo: Well I could give you an easier piece tomorrow!
Penelope: OK

Chapter 7 Elisa and For Elisa

Narator: The next morning Ludwig is walking through the streets of his town to go to Elisa's house
(Ding Dong)
Cristina: Hello Ludwig!
Pablo: Hello Ella!
Cristina: Where are you going?
Pablo: Well. You told me that you were a neighbour of Elisa. Which house is it?
Cristina: It's the next one at the right of me
Pablo: Thank You!

Pablo: Hello Elisa!
Penelope: Hello Ludwig!!! Are you the boy from yesterday?
Pablo: Yes I am!
Penelope: Have you got the sheet?
Pablo: Yep! Here it is!
Penelope: (She tries the music) I love the music! It's much easier to play! It's tone is sad and happy!
Pablo: I know it is!
Penelope: Thank You SO much for the piece of music!
Pablo: Bye!
Penelope: Bye!

Abi: After Elisa is really glad about the piece
Elie: She even sold it around the world!
Abi: That's why it's popular all around the world!
Elie: And one last thing… Thank you for coming to our Play
(All bows at the end)

People thought the girl was called Elisa but it was another name.

By Pablo












2 comments:

  1. Good one Pablo! Are we really performing this though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well… I REALLY WANT TO! Iv'e also done another script when you were not here at school. It's at Year 4 Poems it's called: Crime at the Guggenheim Play Script. Thank you for commenting!

      Delete