Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Diary of a wimpy Kid

Author: Jeff Kinney
Title: Book 1 

The most important characters are:Greg who tells the story, Manny his little brother, Rodrick his big brother that finished school, his parents and his best friend Rowely.  
My favorite character is Greg, because the way he tells the story is very nice and funny. He told how he lives and what happens in his life.
The best part in this book was for me when Manny has a show and tell at school. He brought in a journal with naked women in. He got it from Rodrick. All the pupils have been ashamed and giggled.
What do you think the teacher did?

4 comments:

  1. I know because I've read the book, the teacher calls mum and complains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive' read most of the wimpy kid books except Ugly truth and Dog days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the film Dog Days!

      Delete
    2. I allredy read all of the colection.

      Delete