Thursday, March 20, 2014

Naughty Amelia Jane


I love this book because Amelia has the same name as me.
I like her because I think she’s nice.
We are both the same, she’s naughty and I’m naughty but she’s a doll and I’m not!

Amelia Jane lives in a nursery with other toys. The other toys think she is very very wicked because she is always making trouble.
She put milk down the soldier’s back and she also put a bee into a match box, which stung the sailor’s nose.
One day she found some scissors and cut grandma’s curtains and her favourite handkerchief, which she cut into tiny pieces.
She even cut rabbits tail off!

The story has Pixies and Elves in it which are magical.
The pixies put a spell on Amelia to keep her locked in the cupboard where she cant be naughty.
You will have to read the book to find out what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment