Thursday, July 3, 2014

Cheeky and Zebedy



Cheeky and Zebedy
When I got home Cheeky was very excited. I thought it might be good to first introduce him to Zebedy the Zebra because he comes from the same factory and they’re the same size. As Cheeky is a monkey I decided they should have some sort of
“bouncy fun place.”It worked really well because
when I pulled it it would bounce up because of the
elastic bands. Then, I thought that they might get lost in my bed so I both made them a mini-bedroom.
First,I noticed that Cheeky’s bed-room was too small so, I made one a bit like Zebedy’s. I wonder what I’m going to do next….  

                  

                   BY MAIA…

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to see that Cheeky is making himself at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and well done Maia for being the first of our summer bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im looking at this in G7 secondary

    ReplyDelete