Thursday, July 3, 2014

Cheeky and Zebedy



Cheeky and Zebedy
When I got home Cheeky was very excited. I thought it might be good to first introduce him to Zebedy the Zebra because he comes from the same factory and they’re the same size. As Cheeky is a monkey I decided they should have some sort of
“bouncy fun place.”It worked really well because
when I pulled it it would bounce up because of the
elastic bands. Then, I thought that they might get lost in my bed so I both made them a mini-bedroom.
First,I noticed that Cheeky’s bed-room was too small so, I made one a bit like Zebedy’s. I wonder what I’m going to do next….  

                  

                   BY MAIA…

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see that Cheeky is making himself at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and well done Maia for being the first of our summer bloggers!

    ReplyDelete